Wednesday 25 April 2007

Waterways Museum visit

The Waterways Museum visit went really well. All who went thoroughly enjoyed the afternoon. We gleamed lots of information from the Museum and the Historical Boat trip.

‘Goole Silent Movie is really interesting and different. I really enjoy it each week and it’s something to do on a Sunday! The boat trip was really fun. I have never seen Goole like that before. The Museum was interesting too.’ Hayley




‘I thought it was really good and seeing all the clothes and tools and stuff because you can imagine what it was like. The Museum is good because you can find out loads of stuff about Goole that I didn’t know. The Gooses rock!’ Robyn

‘I have really really enjoyed myself today. The boat trip was amazing. Seeing all the information in the museum about Goole and the docks was amazing. Knowing what happened years ago was weird because we’re so used to our lives and technology now that it was so different. It has been fun.’ Melissa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow i've only just looked at this for the first time inages it was really cool and i'm so sad it's all over

Becky s